We attach great importance to our satisfied customers. It is always possible that something does not go quite as planned, and that despite our efforts you are not satisfied with the service you have received. Of course we would like to hear from you, so that we can do everything we can to satisfy you. If you have a complaint, we would like to hear it first, you can email your complaint to [email protected]. You will receive a response from us within 1 working day.
If this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to register your dispute for mediation via Stichting WebwinkelKeur. From 15 February 2016 it is also possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If your complaint is not yet being handled elsewhere, you are free to file your complaint via the European Union platform.
- Jasjehandtasje guarantees that the products it supplies meet the requirements of usability, reliability and lifespan as reasonably intended by the parties to the purchase agreement, and therefore guarantees the manufacturer's warranty of the product delivered to you.
- The warranty period of Jasjehandtasje corresponds to the manufacturer's warranty period. However, Jasjehandtasje is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the items for each individual application by the customer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the items.
- The customer is obliged to check the delivered goods immediately upon receipt. If it appears that the delivered item is wrong, defective or incomplete, the customer must immediately report these defects in writing to Jasjehandtasje (before proceeding to return it to Jasjehandtasje). Any defects or incorrectly delivered goods must and can be reported in writing to Jasjehandtasje up to a maximum of 7 days after delivery. The goods must be returned in the original packaging (including accessories and associated documentation) and in new condition. Putting into use after a defect has been established, damage caused after a defect has been established, encumbrance and/or resale after a defect has been discovered, this right to complain and return lapses entirely.
- If the customer's complaints are found to be well-founded by Jasjehandtasje, Jasjehandtasje will, at its discretion, replace the goods delivered free of charge or make a written arrangement with the customer about compensation, on the understanding that the liability of Jasjehandtasje and, consequently, the amount of compensation will always be is limited to a maximum of the invoice amount of the relevant items, or (at the discretion of Jasjehandtasje) to the maximum amount covered in the relevant case by Jasjehandtasje's liability insurance. Any liability of Jasjehandtasje for any other form of damage is excluded, including additional compensation in any form whatsoever, compensation for indirect damage or consequential damage or damage due to lost profit.
- Jasjehandtasje is not liable for damage caused by intent or equivalent conscious recklessness on the part of non-managerial staff.
- This guarantee does not apply if: A) and as long as the customer is in default towards Jasjehandtasje; B) the customer has repaired and/or processed the delivered goods himself or has had them repaired and/or processed by third parties. C) the delivered goods have been exposed to abnormal conditions or are otherwise treated carelessly or have been treated contrary to the instructions of Jasjehandtasje and/or instructions for use on the packaging; D) the defectiveness is wholly or partly the result of regulations that the government has made or will make with regard to the nature or quality of the materials used.